Painful erection, curvature in penis, area on the penis with indented shaft, smaller head. Is it due to intake of medicines?

In the past 3-4 mos having an erection has become painful. My penis has taken on a curve and 1/2 way up the shaft , there is a area where the shaft accually indents like, some what like if you put a rubber band around it, making t he shaft look like two sections. My penis has always been straight. The head seems smaller also. I m wondering if this could all be do to meds Iam takeing. Hard to really explain, but some thing has happened in the past few months. Your thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012