Painful, distended belly. Bloating, gas. Taking HCG. Taking medicine for fibromyalgia and ruptured disc. Reason?

i have painful distended belly, painful bloating & gas most of the day and it is worse in evening. It is a hinderance to my daily life. Sometimes it keeps me from getting to sleep or wakes me in night. I don't eat fatty, greasy foods. Have been in habit of eating mostly cooked vegetables, fresh fruit and lean meat now for 7 years. I have been on hcg 4 times in last year and a half. Am just now finishing the fourth course of hcg. I have diarrhea most of the time and find it difficult to eliminate my bowels as well as my bladder. I'm told that could be because of the pain medication I take for fibromyalgia and ruptured discs.ih my neck and back. My belly is so round and hard. I look pregnant. I am 115 lbs and 5' 2". I am 42 yrs old
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
hi,
thanks for asking on HCM
pain medications usually cause gastritis
they will usually have pain and gaseous distention
avoid spicy foods,tea,coffee,smoking and alcohol
take dimol 40mg 3 times daily
take all pain medications after food
take small frequent bland diet
reduce fatty foods from diet
hope this will serve your purpose
take care
dr mv subrahmanyam