Painful cyst on stomach, getting dark in middle with pus, causing lump under the skin, with blood in stools. Suggestion?

Hello I have a cyst on my stomach that was getting dark in the middle and I popped it because it got too painful. First I got pus looking stuff out then it was blood that looked like it had some pus in it. That was about a couple weeks ago and now it looks more black in the middle and still has a lump like under the skin. has gotten more pus in it. I got what I could out of it earlier today and it looked more like blood this time. The first time I popped it the pus stunk. This time the blood didn t have a smell. But it has a hole in it that the blood comes out and it is black and around it is black looking. I m thinking it could be staff but i m not sure so could you please give me some insight on this.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013