Painful cyst like bumps on buttocks and upper inner thighs. Pussy and painful sometimes. Treatment?

Hi, I'm 15 years old and for a while now I've been having these cyst-like bumps on my inner upper thigh and butt. Sometimes they're very hard to squeeze, but when something comes out of it, it's usually like a yellow, white -mostly white pus that comes out it. And I get pimples on my butt. Recently I've had a cyst like bump one on my butt and it was very hard and dark, though when I was able to squeeze it, a white cheese like substance came out. As well I have boils, but I don't sit on public toilets seats or anything. As well i have a lot of black heads on my inner upper thighs, and I can feel big nots-bumps under the skin that most of the time surfaces and I can see the cyst like bump, but then it may go back under after a few days or it may just go away. Also I have these dark dots on my inner upper thigh that are dark, hard dots. Oh and one more thing; these cyst like bumps on my inner upper thigh and butt sometimes hurts. Like I can't sit down properly cause it hurts - but it's not all the time. And sometimes they have like raw skin and it burns and hurts to touch them- especially on my upper inner thigh. And sometimes blood will come out of them when I squeeze them.

I am not sexually active. I try to be as clean as possible. I just want to know what this is and what's causing it, and how can it be stopped. It's very aggravating, I can't wear shorts or anything, I only wear jeans. Please and thank you for you help.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Namaste
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
You are probably suffering recurrent folliculitis in the buttock area. Other possibility I would like to consider if you are very hairy and sit for prolonged time is Pilonidal Sinus. Both of them require assessment by General Surgeon. It will require a course of antibiotics like Augmentin for 7 - 10 days., local ointment, hot seitz bath. If it turns out to be Pilonidal sinus/ fistula in ano it will require further surgical intervention. Any case you need to see a Surgeon.
Do get back if you have any doubts.