Painful cuts inside labia, bleeding on using hair removal cream, skin swollen and sore, used e4 cream

Hi doc I have cuts painfully inside ma labia and it s burns I have tryed many creams after using very hair removal it stings badly and bleeds where cuts insyd da labia skin red sore swollen too please tell me I have been shaving too back in days . What can be done to heal da cuts insyd da labia skin??? Please help me I have tryed so many creams e4 etc what can be done need your help ASAP I can t walk anything thank you Rosie hussain
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012