Painful cuts and tight skin around penis area before and after sex, heal after a week of abstinence. What is the cause?

Painful cuts and tight skin around my penis area. I have a slight problem around my penis area. For around 2 weeks now, I have been getting quite a lot of pain around the base of the head of my penis. Before and during sex. Once my foreskin is pulled back where the skin rolls up I have been getting small cuts kind of like paper cuts but a little wider around the outside of my penis. These cuts are quite painful and sting quite a lot. They heal after a week of no masturbation or sex. But the the skin becomes very very tight and once i try to pull back / or my foreskin comes back these cuts break through again ( like cracked lips ) and the area becomes quite swelled and red for a few days. Im wondering if theirs anything i can do. This has never happened before and only occured in the past few months. after sex with partner
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012