Painful cramps when period starts, get hot with sweating, shiver and puke. Is this normal ?

Hi, when I start my period i get abnormally very painful cramps , then I get really hot, to the point of my whole body sweating, then I get really cold and am shivering , then after that i typically puke. THENNN I start yawning and get really tired and fall asleep and then i m fine. I also get really dizzy to the point of not being able to walk. Why does this happen? and how can i avoid it? i m not on any medication , so i m not sure if this is normal/
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013