Painful cramps under the breast inside the rib cage. Have palpitations. No heart problems. Family history of heart rhythm disorders

Hi, for the past 2 days I have been getting what I can only describe as painful twinges/ cramps under my left breast inside my rib cage.. I originally thought it was a twitching muscle but they are getting more frequent amped more painful, enough to make me stop and grimace:/ I have no heart problems aprt from the odd palpitation but do have a family history of heart rhythm problems. Help bit worried:(
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012