Painful cramps near sternum, charlie horse in chest. EKG done. Upper GI, muscle, or heart issue?

after working out and in my stretching mode, several times i have had a cramp near my sternum that causes me to freeze in pain. each breath worsens the pain, then it begin to subside after a couple minutes - then if i move my position, it intensifies...and it feels like a charlie horse in my chest ...had an ekg after the first one - maybe two weeks later...and they said my heart looked great - urgent care - then i just had one again - months later first - it s been 5 days and it s still tender to the touch and when I worked out again - it was painful - but I stayed away from the stretches that aggravate it. what type of doctor? could it be upper GI issues or muscular - or a heart issue...
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012