Painful cramps, gastric problem and white discharge after periods. Had taken Plan B for delayed periods. Side effect ?

Hello, my period just ended this past Sunday, and since Wednesday, I have been feeling very painful cramps , I ve been gassy, and I ve had a white discharge . My period had arrived one week late since I had taken Plan B one step two weeks prior. My period felt normal, only that it lasted 5 days instead instead of 7. For me, it s usually all 7 days. I wasn t sure why I was feeling these symptoms a few days after my period ended. I do not think it s pregnancy. But I don t know what else it could be.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
May 2013
According to your description, the possible causes for your problem are :
-Pelvic inflammatory disease. As you are having pain abdomen and white discharge, better to rule out the possibility of PID once.
- Sometimes hormonal imbalance due to emergency pill will last longer and that can cause side effects.
Repeated usage of emergency pills can aggravate the side effects like pain abdomen, bloating sensation etc.
So, you once consult gynecologist, get examined.
If she recommends go for ultrasound once. By this the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treated.
If no abnormality detected in ultrasound, symptomatic treatment is sufficient to you.
Better to use some regular contraceptive method.