Painful clitoris, white pulp-like buildup after taking antibiotic for vaginal polyps. Help

I went to a clinic at the beginning of September due to a lot of pain, white discharge and lumps in my vaginal area. The doctor did ask about any possible STD s and had a swab done to test for any bacterial infections. I had a follow-up appointment with my OBGYN which was intended to get fitted for a pessary due to my prolapse issues and since I had a copy of the results sent to my OBGYN she informed me that I had a yeast infection which by this time was untreated for a full month. My OBGYN did look at the lumps I am getting which she indicated are vaginal polyps that were inflamed from the infection so my fitting was held off and she prescribed an single dose of an antibiotic and a cream to use. My infection did go away but now my clitoris is very painful and seems to have some white pulp like buildup.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer