Painful clicking in the lower back leading to numbness in legs and pricking in feet. Cause and remedy?

I am having alot of painful clicking in my lower right back deep inside the joint . It can also lead to numbness down my legs and pins and needles in my feet . Occasionally my lower right back feels as if something is moving inside (a very strange feeling). I am only a 23 year old female. I am adopted, however, I do know that a couple of my older siblings have sciatica and/or extreme lower back pain .
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013