Painful chest that radiates down to arm. Is it aortic aneryism?

For over 24 hours my 15 year old son has had a pain in his chest by his heart that radiates down his arm to his elbow . We had him in urgent care last night because the pain came back. The sharp pain comes and goes by his heart but the arm hurts constantly. They did an EKG and showed he has a arrythmia? We are seeing his doctor this morning but wanted to know what does that arrythmia mean? My husband brother was just diagnosed with Mar Fans after having a aortic aneryism. Do you think this could be related?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012