Painful chest, lymph nodes in neck painful, collar bone pain, cough, phlegm. Smoked marijuana. Damaged lungs?

I have been having pain in my lungs upper chest moving from the top of my left lymph node on my neck to my collar bone running along my jugular. I cough up phlegm that's white with greenish brownish speckles and have been for past 3 weeks but only minor amounts, I have been smoking marijuana for the past year and decided to quit and be done with this drug as I'm finished with this phase in life now I regret and hope I won't suffer repercussion. I'm 21 male 155 5'9, I use a bong for inhalation to purify but the smoke being heavier then air make have damaged my lungs with the massive hits I used to take using ice to cool the smoke. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013