Painful, burning groin, perenium, diarrhoea, abdominal pain. How to get relief?

Hi I am a little worried as I went to bed last night and suddenly started with really painful burning, groin pain.And pain in my perenium.Then I had a bout of diarrhea .I have had problems with constipation for many months now which has caused some abdominal pain . But the pain I had for the majority of the night was really bad and I had to take strong painkillers which took a while to subside the pain.This morning when I awoke the pain was still present but dull.I woukld really appreciate your response MJ
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012