Painful burning after urinating on lip of vagina, sometimes bleeding. Is it yeast infection ?

I HAVE BEEN HAVING PAINFUL BURNING AFTER URINATING ON THE INSIDE LIP OF MY VAGINa for a couple of months... have health issues and saw dr. last wk. SOMETIMES TINY SPECK OF LIGHT PINK STAIN ON PAPER OR TODAY RED BLEEDING STAINS AS I GENTLY BLOTTED MYSELF...IS THIS YEAST INFECTION ..... MY DOCTOR SAID IT SEEMS TO BE AND RECOMENDED MONOSTAT LAST WK.....HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT, FRACTURED HUMEROUS .... SHOULDER ....A FEW DAYS AGO.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012