Painful bumps under the toes, reddish feet with itching. Are these planters warts or infection?

What are these painful bumps on the bottom of my toes? My feet and toes are also kind of red and purple? They also ache and itch sometimes. Do you think they may be frostbit or athlete s foot or something else? I do not think they are planters warts because I have had them before. I also have some bumps on my fingers. Wondering if a bacteria or fungus. I do also have kind of a sore throat . But I have allergies and sinus problems daily. I know I have poor circulation also. Quit drinking six months ago but started smoking for the first time for about four months now.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013