Painful bumps on skin that ooze pus. Is that a hormonal change?

Hi Doctor, I got married in november last year and had very nice glowing skin till feb this year....but suddenly my skin has these red painful bumps popping up every now n then...especially on my right cheek just near the ears....its a lot of them and really makes me feel sick and bad...pls tell me what is the reason and what could be done to stop them..i never had pimples and have a normal skin too...hardly use any chemicals or cosmetics....Is it a hormonal change after marriage or something else??please HELP me get bak my good neat skin!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012