Painful bumps on pubic area, appear during or after menses, negative herpes result. What is the root cause?

Hello, I have been having swollen groin or bumps on my pubic area for the past 8 years. I started noticing them even before I was ever sexually active. They usually show up before, during or after my mestruation and they can be very painful. Sometimes they even burst out. I was tested for herpes more than once and the results are negative. I have an appointment at the end of the month and I was thinking of asking my doctor to do a culture if they happen to burst during my visit. My questions are: 1) Do you think I should worry about them? 2)What is the main cause of their appearance? 3) How can I get rid of them? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer