Painful bumps inside the skull, headaches, swelling in the temple. What is causing this?

This started for me 4 days ago... headaches , if i shake my head it feels like something inside is moving, the appearence of small painful bumps on the left side of my scap/ skull which travel from back to front, soreness behind the left ear, soreness and some swelling around the temple area, little swelling to the left eye lid. DO ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS IS?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
The bump which your
are having on left side of skull with symptoms of headache,shaking and soreness..The bump has spread to addjoining area.Most probably this bump could be an abscess secondary to infection of hair follicle what is called as boil.Consult a general surgeon who may examine you to determine what exctly this bump is.You may need incision draainage of abscess alomg with antibiotics and pain killer.
Hope this answeress your question.