Painful bump under last rib on left side, growing in size, discomfort. Wants to do X-ray. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I have had a bump right under my last rib on my left side and occasionally it will hurt. It started to grow my sophomore year and while it was growing, it would hurt, but the discomfort only lasted about a week. My senior year it began to hurt again so I went to a doctor and one said I needed to go back in to take an X-ray but when I went back in, another doctor was there and he said it was just that my body was still growing. I am now going into my sophomore year in college and I felt the same discomfort today. When I suck in my stomach it doesn t look normal. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012