Painful bump on labia minora. Pus, blood came after it popped. What is it?

A couple days ago I noticed a painful lump/bump on my labia majora , its on the inside of it and close to the inner lips and vag. opening. I looked at it with a mirror and it was redish with a white head that seemed to be under the skin. It was very tender to even wipe, sit, or stand certain ways. Today it popped on its own and lots of pus and some blood came out and now its not as sore at all. What is this! I haven t had sex in about 3 months and my last partner was a steady boyfriend of two years in which time I had an exam with all negative results... HELP ME PLEASE!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013