Painful bump on earlobe, scabbing, headache, muscle stiffness, facial pain. Treatment?

Hello, I have a painful bump on my earlobe . It had been a scab and I had picked it and now it seems as if the scab has gone away for the most part , but is causing me a headache . I also have muscle stiffness throughout my entire body and wanted to know 1) if they are related? 2) what do I need to do to help it heal . I keep picking it , I guess as a nervous habit. but now it s harder to pick because there doesn t seem to be much of a scab. I also have scabbing in the inside of the same ear. I also have like facial pain and pain in my neck
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013