Painful bump on ankle, pregnant, have pulmonary embolism. What is your opinion?

Hello, I am 17 weeks pregnant and further past 3 weeks I have noticed a bump on my right ankle it is very painful and I am noticing it us getting worse ( getting bigger, more painful and now starting to affect my walking). I have a pulmonary embolism that was detected in 2009 and I have been treated for, my obgyn has me on lovenox, since I didn t injur myself or hit my ankle it is getting worrisome, what s your opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012