Painful bump above elbow causing pain on lifting arm extending to armpit. Remedy?

I was doing push-ups the other day and noticed a while after I had a lightly painful bump under my skin right above my right elbow on the side of my arm . Also some pain when lifting my arm up high, running under my bicep all the way up and under my armpit. Then i woke up the next day with the same type of lump as the first one right above my collar bone, on the right side also. I m almost positive it is something to do with the tendon ...but not 100%. Would should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013