Painful bubbling in the chest, neck and head. Altered vision. Am I getting mono infection? Have smoking addiction

I was diagnosed with mono a while back but my symptoms were rather strange. Strange painful bubblings inside of me on the left side of my chest , neck and head, my vision altered as in; the color seemed more orange. That was the first time it happened to me. As for right now, at this moment, I believe I may be getting mono again, possible from smoking cigarettes. My eyesight is orange-ish again and I feel an intense pressure on the chest and on the neck. The doctors said it was anxiety , they said I had nothing wrong and they said my mono s supposed to be gone... any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013