Painful bubble on back, treated UTI, leg pain, headaches, pulsating sensation in neck. What can they mean?

Hi. Something is wrong. 1). I have a painful bubble in the upper left side of my back. 2). Recently had 2 UTI treated with antibiotics I picked up from a local pharmacy. No UTI now, but for a while now I have a constant pain in my lower back and it is not muscle related. 3). I sometimes get strange leg pains at night while in bed, as if someone has cut off all circulation, very uncomfortable and last night very painful. 4). I always get headaches , but for months now on and off more. I often get migraines. often. Latest many wake me from a deep sleep because laying horizontal produces this strange PRESSURE that is horrible. The pressure calms down when I sit or stand, but that day the headache will stay all day and excederin does not help. 5). Sometimes I feel a strange pulse or tingle in my neck area, it has happened about 6 times in the last 2 years. 6). Recently was on vacation, 4 nights did not sleep because of headaches and the whole time had swollen ankles and feet . 7). I often get a lot if pain in my neck, and feel as if my head is too heavy for my body. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012