Painful bruises under toe nails, nerve pain. History of anemia, Tibial nerve surgery and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome

Hi, I recently had Posterior Tibial Nerve Decompression surgery on my left foot Nov. 2011 and on my right foot May 2012 for Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome . I ve recently developed sudden painful bruises under both big toenails and was wondering if I should have any concern. I still have a lot of nerve pain as they regenerate and recovery from the surgeries will still take another year. I haven t been wearing tight fitting, closed toe shoes and did not stub or drop anything on these two toes. I haven t increased any activity on my feet either. I do have slight anemia due to folic acid and vitamin b deficiencies. Thanks, Katie
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012