Painful bruise in leg. Burning and warm to touch. Any need to check by physician?

Hi, I was injured five days ago, something was thrown at my leg very hard by someone who used to be a pitcher in hs, so u can imagine how fast and hard. It bruised immediately, and at first I couldn t walk on my leg. I can now walk on it but the bruise has gotten larger and is very painful. It s burning and.warm to the touch. It s as wide as my thigh and about 6 inches from top to bottom. It is very hard. It is yellow in the middle and fades to red and purple. Should I have this seen by a doctor. I m very worried. I m 24 years old and I m very clumsy and bruise easily, but i have never had a bruise like this.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012