Painful bruise and lump on the pelvis. Lump getting bigger. What could it be?

Hi, i had a car accident a week ago from Friday, and i had a very large painful bruise on the left side of my pelvis , and now the bruise is completely gone, but a have a lump under my skin in the same area. I started my period Wednesday and it just ended today, and i found the lump what seems like 3 days ago, so i m worried that it could be an ovary problem. If i touch it, it slightly hurts, but not a lot. It even seems like it s gotten a little bigger the past 3 days. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012