Painful brownish, black patches around penis, balls, feeling of blood rush, burning sensation while urination. Treatment?

I am 15 years old and a virgin . I have patches/ mole looking things around my penis and balls, some are light brownish, dark brown, or black. I often feel have blood rushes in my penis and sometimes my urine burns (I think because of the strain from masturbation ). Most of it is weird pains. Especially in the tip of my penis, where I also have a very small light brown patch. Should I get it checked or is it no big deal? Once again I have never had sex.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Hello and welcome to health care.
From your description I think you are having Genital warts. They are viral infections which can spread to adjacent areas. So my advice is to visit a Skin specialist and let him have a look at the lesions.
It's important as some of them can turn dangerous if untreated.
The burning pain is not related to this.
If you still have the pain, request the doctor to do a urine test as well.
Thank you for consulting with us.