Painful breasts, underarm pain, lump in breast, benign cyst, thyroid tissue produces hormones. Had mammogram. Will I be okay?

I am a 38 year old female. I have a few female issues and am not sure if it's all related. I recently started having a sharp burning/stabbing pain in my right breast that travels a dull pain into my underarm. I have had this intense pain off and on for about a week. I just ended my period. Now I feel the same pain, but much duller in the left breast. I had a mammogram about a month and a half ago and it was normal. I do feel a small lump in the right breast where the pain is. I do have a goiter on my thyroid that I have monitored every year (I've had it since I was 18). It's been biopsied and it's a benign cyst with thyroid tissue that produces hormone. I also have difficulty every month with my periods. Every month, two weeks before, I can feel a cyst on my ovary (I started getting them in my early 20's) that causes me pain for several days. Then my breasts swell almost a whole cup size, my abdomen swells and I have pain sitting sometimes. I get acne during the same time. My periods are becoming irregular and "clotty". This is taking over my life.. I usually only have one "normal" week during the month before it starts all over again. I do also have difficulty with intercourse. I have the same swelling, discharge and pain in the abdomen about an hour after intercourse and it can last for a week. This doesn't happen with condom use. I'm starting to wonder if I'm allergic to my husband. My blood tests usually come in the low normal ranges and I'm otherwise a healthy woman. I don't know if age is making me more sensitive or if there is something wrong with me. I can't get a doctor to do anything because my tests come in "normal". Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013