Painful breast, frequent urine with stale smell, menstruation-like pain. Blood work normal

For about 2 weeks now I have had very painful breast , frequent urine that has stale smell and menstrual like pains . I have had a blood works, ultrasound and urine check and pregnancy test and all show all is okay with me . I have some pains that I believe is my left kidney, but my doctor says my kidney is also okay. I feel very bad and always in pain but my doctors keep saying I am okay.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
Check for urine for AFB.also r/o stone in lower urinary tract which is sometimes missed in usg so go for CT scan KUB.dont worry things will be ok