Painful breast, dark scar and spots. Ultrasound ruled out cancer. Prescribed femicol. What can be done?

I was having some pain in my left breast , after 6 months, some dark scars or spots emerged over it and now its size is also reduced! I got an ultra-sound report veryfying the presence of a lump in it, doctor said its not cancerous and she prescribed me Femicol as medicine! i have been using it since last 4 months, the pain is reduced somehow bt i m seriously worried about its size-rreduction as well as the scars on my breast. plz guide me.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013