Painful bowel movements, spotty vision, cold sweats, shortness of breath. Loose stools. Reason?

Hi, this has happened to me a few times now, and i am curious as to what is happening. Sometimes, I suddenly get painful bowel movements, then as I m walking to the bathroom, my vision starts to get spotty, my hearing slowly goes away, I get cold sweats, my breathing is..odd? I think i have shortness of breath. not sure how to describe that. and I slowly lose my vision. But I feel better after I poop- which is not solid. Did my body just need to get rid of stuff in my bowels?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013