Painful bowel movements. Had a ureteroscopy to remove kidney stone. Treatment?

Since having my second child in. 2009 most of my bowel movements are painful tear skin, and enough to cause tears of pain and bleeding with each bowelmovement . Two weeks ago I had a ureteroscopy to remove a kidney stone . I am waiting another week before I get the stent taken out. Now I hardly evert have bowel movements and I feel bumps in the anal area, itchy and painful. What treatments can be found for this? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012