Painful bowel movement with bleeding. Family history of colon cancer. What is it?

When I poop it hurts so bad I almost can't, it feels like I'm pooping razor blades or like my butt is superglued shut and i have to rip it open every time to poop and then the water in the toilet will be red from all the blood and the toilet paper will be covered with blood. I'm getting more scared every time, my sister has colon cancer and I don't know if it could be that or what. Any opinion or advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctor so what should I do??
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013