Painful bony lump on my right heel. What could be the measure ?

i have a painful bony lump on my heel inside area of right foot
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have a lump which is painful on you inside of heel you need to look for:-
-if there is redness ;swelling which is soft it could be a abscess.
-if the lump is hard it could be a ganglion or a overgrowth of a bone.
In either case it is better to get investigated so get an X-ray it will show the difference if it is a bony growth or a abscess.Once the diagnosis is made then you can consult a doctor who will prescribe the necessary medicines;till then to relieve the pain you can take a painkiller if you are not allergic to it.