Painful boil on breast, redness, pain on touching, previous boils dried on their own. Serious underlying condition?

Hi, i am 30 years old. i have a painful boil on my right breast . it was looking like it would burst, but seems like it will not. a lot of area around that has turned red and its painful to touch. i had a similar one on my breast a month ago, but it burst and wasnt messy at all. i had a couple of boils on my right side (near the breast), they were painful but dried off on its own. what should i do? is this indicative of something serious?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012