Painful blisters in vagina after having sex. Hurts to walk. What could it be?

Hi. My name is Natalie. I ve been with my bf for 2 years and we have both bed. Recently tested for stds, were in the clear. We haven t had sex for a while and we did 4 days ago. The nex day I was sore and the next day I broke out into blister like or canker sore like bumps on the inside of my vaginal lips . It stings like a cut and I am in a lot of pain. It doesn t hurt to pea and there is no fluid, discolor, or smell. It just hurts pretty bad to walk. I will be going to get it checked out, but I m nervous.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013