Painful blister on the toe. Need to be drained?

Well about 5 days ago I bought a pair of shoe and wore them to school the whole day but I didn t realized that they gave it to me a size smaller than what I asked. Because of it I got a blister and injured my big toe it s black and purple on my skin and it hurts really bad and I can t barely walk on it. It also looks a bit crokit maybe it s be aide of the swelling but I just wanted to know if it is broken or just drained?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
do not wear the small size shoe again, how ever you may place south pole of med. power mag for three daysnet for half an hour thrice a day to reduce pain,