Painful blister like swellings on the hands and fingers. Persisting boils after taking anti fungal medication

Hi. For about two ears now I have had a skin condition wherein I develop small painful blister like swellings on my hands and the tips of my fingers especially around the nail. Itching is really minimal and the pain is mostly when they are at their biggest. The blisters look like pustules but have no 'real'fluid in them. After a few days the blister dries leaving a small red dot in the middle which also dries after some time and the skin falls off in an almost perfect circle. I took antifungal agents orally for about six months last year but still continued to get crops of these blisters so I stopped. What could this be
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013