Painful blister in the vagina during and after periods. Normal?

Whenever I am due or after my periods i develop a small blister on my libia minora, its so painful right through to the vein of my leg to which the blister is located.. it will dry out after my periods on its own.. I visited the doctor and he said its normal with women. But I am worried about it so much. I can tell if the blister wants to come out.. I feel pain all over the libia area but i will not be able to tell where exactly it will come out, until it appears.. What i have discovered now is that if i take a pain killer quickly it will go away.. I am afraid will i not develop something serious.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012