Painful bleeding left testicle, hard to walk or urinate. Reasons ?

L have had blood in my shorts for two days now,and my left testiecal is really really pain full l can t touch it ,also am really finding it hard to walk,l have not past urine for the past two days,when am about to pee it stops in the middle and then l can t pee ,please could you answer these for my husband he is really scared and am worried about him he is 50years and not in the best of health he has had a strok and multiable Tia and a few other things wrong with him but this has had a big affact on him thank you am awaiting your reply
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012