Painful black lumps in the armpits during menstruation. What are they?

I noticed several lumps under my armpits. I have about two under each arm as of right now. I shave under my arms and they usually appear after I shave or before my menstrual cycle and usually go away within a few weeks. But I haven t shaved for months and there is one that has flattened but it still seems to be there and also there is one that has grown since the past few days, I m not sure what they are. They hurt once they start growing but then stop hurting after they ve somewhat flattened. They grow larger than the size of a pea bean and remain the size of a pea after they ve flattened. Today I felt a bump, what seemed to resemble a tiny pimple in my armpit. It looked like a blackhead and I carefully squeezed on it and all this black rice-like stuff came out of it. I m kind of worried. What could this be? I m 17 years old by the way.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013