Painful black dots on labia minora, itchy. Normal discharge. Worried

i have 2 painful black dots on my left labia minora , the area is very itchy and moderately painful. The discharge is normal, no smell and no other issues in or around my vagina other then the upper left part of my labia minora adjacent to my clitoris. Im 39 years old, had a recent pap that was normal and have not had sex or masturbated in 3 years (due to a bad divorce). Of note, I have never been pregnant. A week ago I used a a vibrator for the first time and for over an hour, i would assume it s a bruise but the area around it is just slightly swollen itchy painful and red, the black dots scare me. I am otherwise healthy, caucasian, and of normal to thin in weight. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012