Painful bite on middle toe, oozing pus, foul smelling and swollen. Is it spider bite ?

Have a bite of some kind on my middle toe underneath. Was very painful for 2 days, and then I noticed the pain went away. Checked the area and found a small red dot where I believe was the bite site. The toe area has a bigger hole on side where the pus was oozing out and when I pushed on it to get the pus out it was very painful. Now still have swellen toe but pain is gone. It smells foul. Is this a spider bite of some kind?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013