Painful bed sores. Applied betadine. Done pathological test. Have anemia

mY MOTHER AGE IS 65. She is suffering Bed Soure last one month. Now position is very serious. 3 inch already hole in the back side. she is facing lot of pain. We are doing following a) regular dressing with betadine , Hydragen per oxide , and hydroheal am cream b) with goze regular dressing But still no improve. Please suggested few antibiotec along with pain releaf solution secondly we are doing one pathologycal test which name is culture & sensitivity. report is following Sensitive to:== Chlorumphenicol Resistant to:== Penicillin , Co-trimoxazole , Amikacin ,Gentamysin, cephalexin , cefuroxime ,ciprofloxacin,roxythromycin,ceftriaxone,amoxycilline,azithromycin She is facing chronic Anemia also . Last weel we are given 3 bottle blood also . And now she s Himoglobin is 11.5. Now I am really helpless. Please advice
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012