Painful and swollen small toe, appears bent, had massaged and used tape, no recovery

During a game i hit my leg pinky finger on my freinds leg.It hurts a bit and when i looked at my finger it appears to be bent towards outside a liitle.I can bend and move my finger without much pain.and there is no discoloration only liitle swollen.Doc advice me to tape the finger next to it and massage it.But now after three days its bend a liitle and appears to be above the ground(finger not touching the ground) will this be heal back to normal state?or do i have to meet a doctor again? (no sharp pain,i can bend and curve it without pain)
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012