Painful and numb hand and feet. Feels uncomfortable. What to do?

i am a 57 year old male. pain and numbness in hands and feet for approximately six to nine months. usually worse in the a.m. i find the busier i am, the less numbness i have. have not had much numbness for about two months. today, i laid down for a nap , and woke up with total numbness in my small toe on my left foot. The left foot has been uncomfortable since my nap. I am very healthy, 5 10 and weigh about 200 lbs. Just had my physical and my glucose reading was 100. B/P was 110/68, pulse 68. Saw Palmetto and 81mg. of aspirin are my daily pills. David
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012